-Working at Ministry of Higher Education: 2013 / position of Associate Dean for Scientific Affairs
– Holds a trainer’s certificate in strategic planning.
– Obtained a certificate in International Accounting Standards from the course held by American Development Association In cooperation with American Expodio Institute in Jordan.
-Experience in field of teaching: Worked in field of teaching from 2001-till now
-Working currently within Academic teaching staff at College of Administration and Economics / Department of Business Administration /Al- Iraqia University.
-Worked within faculty at University College of Al-Turath as a lecturer / in Iraq 2009-2014.
– Worked within faculty at Gulf University / in Kingdom of Bahrain 2007-2008.
– Worked within teaching staff of Faculty of Administrative and Financial Sciences at Al-Mamoun Private University in Syria for academic year 2006-2007.
– Worked as a lecturer within teaching staff of the College of Administration and Economics, University of Baghdad, in Department of Industrial Management
For the period 2001-2004-.
-Attended many training courses held by Ministry of Industry and Iraqi Ministry of Trade for the period from 2001-till now.
-Supervised 10 students, three Ph.D., seven master’s and many student graduation projects.
-Participated in more than twenty PhD and MSc discussion committees
-Publishing more than 20 researches.
-Evaluated more than 100 research papers and dozens of master’s and doctoral theses.
– Worked in many committees related to the field of education, and as member of Council of College of Administration and Economics.
– Studied many of various courses he taught in Arabic and in English.
-Participation in many scientific conferences, symposia, training courses and seminars.
– Trained and organized in many courses and workshops in various fields and gave lectures.